– Associate Professor of Economics, University of Calgary
Trevor Tombe is an Associate Professor of Economics at the University of Calgary and a Research Fellow at the School of Public Policy. He has an MA and a PhD in Economics from the University of Toronto and a BBA in Finance from Simon Fraser University. He has published in top economics journals, including the American Economic Review, Journal of Monetary Economics, Review of Economic Dynamics, and Canadian Journal of Economics, among many others, on topics including economic and fiscal integration, internal trade, and fiscal federalism. In addition to his academic research, he regularly promotes public understanding of economics and policy issues through his numerous public policy papers and more general engagement.
Recent Research by Trevor Tombe
- Read the Essay - Towards a More Productive and United Canada
- Read the Essay - Barriers to Entry and Productivity Growth
- View the Infographic - Potential gains from eliminating interprovincial trade barriers
- View the Infographic - Barriers to trade harm productivity and economic growth
- Read the News Release